Dr. Silvia Ortiz is a psychologist practicing in San Luis Obispo, CA. Dr. Ortiz specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ortiz evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ortiz because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Silvia Maria Ortiz PH.D's Practice location
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401Get Direction
Dr. Silvia Maria Ortiz PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Dr. Jason Cohen PSY.D.1250 Osos Street San Luis Obispo CA 93405
- Dr. Bettina Hodel PH.D.125 Serrano Heights Dr San Luis Obispo CA 93405
- Dr. Frederick Raymond Oliver Other1264 Higuera St San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Dr. Nadine La fleur PSY.D.684 Higuera St San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Dr. Henry Hans bjorn Ahlstrom PH.D.16519 Victor St Victorville CA 92395
- Dr. Raymond Lloyd Scott PH.D.9700 El Camino Real Atascadero CA 93422