Sylvia Lai is a physical therapist practicing in Roseville, CA. Sylvia Lai specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sylvia Lai can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sylvia Lai will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Interference of Hb-H disease in automated reticulocyte counting.
- Changes in expression of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunits in the rat neostriatum after a single dose of antisense oligonucleotide specific for N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor 1 subunit.
- Realistic calculation of the low- and high-density liquid phase separation in a charged colloidal dispersion.
- Liquid-liquid and liquid-solid phase separation and flocculation for a charged colloidal dispersion.
- Neurotrophin receptor immunostaining in the vestibular nuclei of rats.
- Gene expression of glutamate receptors GluR1 and NR1 is differentially modulated in striatal neurons in rats after 6-hydroxydopamine lesion.
- STUDIES ON GASTRIN.
- Selective knockdown of gene expression of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor one ameliorates parkinsonian motor symptom in 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats.
- Anomalous diffusivity and electric conductivity for low concentration electrolytes in nanopores.
- Multicanonical basin hopping: a new global optimization method for complex systems.
- Domains of phase separation in a charged colloidal dispersion driven by electrolytes.
- Theoretical studies of the early stage coagulation kinetics for a charged colloidal dispersion.
- Asynchronous multicanonical basin hopping method and its application to cobalt nanoclusters.
- Structures of bimetallic clusters.
- Thermal response of a microgel system.
Sylvia Kao Lai P.T.'s Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Sylvia Kao Lai P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Mr. Steve Arnold Thrall PT6560 Greenback Lane Citrus Heights CA 95621
- Mr. David Parsons Plate MPT1301 F Bidwell St Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Andrew Patrick Hayden D.P.T1650 Response Rd Sacramento CA 95815
- Kristia Ann Suutala PT650 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Miss Amelia Mendoza M.D.4755 Aldine Mail Rd Houston TX 77039
- Helen Anderson Other3240 Arden Way Sacramento CA 95825