Dr. Steven G Crump D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice3606 S Regal St Spokane WA, 99223
Dr. Steven Crump is a Dentist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Crump specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Steven G Crump D.D.S.'s Practice location
Spokane, WA 99223Get Direction
Dr. Steven G Crump D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crump
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Craig C. Ellsworth DDS826 N Mullan Rd Spokane WA 99206
- Dr. Chris L Chaffin DDS605 E Holland Ave. Spokane WA 99218
- Dr. Timothy J Casey DDS22910 E Appleway Liberty Lake WA 99019
- Dr. Joshua River Cochran DMD3707 S Grand Blvd Spokane WA 99203
- Dr. Marc C Henning D.M.D.101 W Cascade Way Spokane WA 99208
- Dr. Michael P Condon DDS2207 N Molter Rd Liberty Lake WA 99019