Dr. Alexander Shepherd is an optometrist practicing in ENUMCLAW, WA. Dr. Shepherd specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Shepherd performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Alexander Shepherd OD's Practice location
ENUMCLAW, WA 98022Get Direction
Alexander Shepherd OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Traci May Lee OD10024 SE 240th St Kent WA 98031
- Dr. Thomas Frederick Saunders O.D.33501 1st Way S Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Patricia Y. Jitodai O.D.10700 Se 208th St Kent WA 98031
- Dr. Vladimir Stovbyr OD10024 SE 240th St Kent WA 98031
- Dr. Lewis Seng Lim O.D.10024 SE 240th St Kent WA 98031
- Dr. Aditi Kakade OD10024 SE 240th St Kent WA 98031