Dr. Stephen S Lee M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology284 Foam St Suite 28 Monterey CA, 93940
Dr. Stephen Lee is a dermatologist practicing in Monterey, CA. Dr. Lee specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Lee diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1987
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine 1987
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Univ Miami/Jackson Mem Mc, Dermatology Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Dermatology Forest Park Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Holy Cross Hospital Program
Dr. Stephen S Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Monterey, CA 93940Get Direction
Dr. Stephen S Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- The Effects of Sun Damage
New research has reported that exposure to pollution may double the skin damage caused by the Sun. The study reports that extreme weather and smoking may also increase the damage caused by ultraviolet radiations. The results of the study were presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Melanoma
Melanoma is a type of lethal skin cancer. Often developing from a mole, it is caused by mutation of the skin cells due to damage in their DNA. These mutations result in a tumor formation within the cells that contain melanin (the pigment that gives skin its color) in the epidermis. The color of a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Dr. Roya O. Javid M.D.26366 Carmel Rancho Ln Carmel CA 93923
- Dr. Christina Marie Wahlgren M.D.3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Mary D Scannell MD977 Pacific St Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Frank Richard Noodleman M.D.3803 S Bascom Ave Campbell CA 95008
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Dannaker Other174 Carmelito Ave Monterey CA 93940
- Mr. James E Rheim MD757 Pacific St Monterey CA 93940