Dr. Eugene Dahl is a prosthodontist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Dahl specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Eugene William Dahl DDS's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75230Get Direction
Dr. Eugene William Dahl DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Colonoscopy: What to Expect During Recovery
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure, wherein the rectum and the large intestine are checked. You do not need to stay overnight at the hospital or clinic unless your doctor needs to have additional tests done or needs you to be monitored for a short while.A colonoscopy can be used to identify...
- 5 Tips On Living With Lupus
Lupus is a chronic, autoimmune disease that can cause harm anywhere in the body. It can manifest in your organs, joints or even skin. When affected by lupus, your immune systems does not work not as intended. Your immune system is supposed to combat bacteria, germs and viruses. The body is protected...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Sports Illustrated Model Robyn Lawley’s Lupus Journey Through Motherhood
It is estimated by the Lupus Foundation of America that at least five million people around the world have a form of lupus. There are 1.5 million in the United States, alone. Women of childbearing age are most likely to be stricken by this autoimmune disease. There are four different forms of lupus,...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Raymond Rodriguez DMD6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254
- Dr. Priscila Schaefer D.D.S.2100 Ross Avenue Dallas TX 75201
- Dr. Jennifer Suemee Kim D.D.S.6207 Colleyville Boulevard Colleyville TX 76034
- Dr. Rowan Hilton Buskin BDS, MSC6029 Belt Line Rd Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Michael Oppedisano D.M.D.4809 Columbia Ave Dallas TX 75226
- Dr. Darrell Greg Seal D.D.S.6010 Sherry Ln Dallas TX 75225