Dr. Azizur Rahman is an ophthalmologist practicing in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Rahman specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Rahman can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Rahman can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Nishtar Medical College, Bahuddin Zakaria Univ. 1980
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1978
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Henry Ford Hosp, Ophthalmology; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Henry Ford Hospital
Dr. Azizur Rahman MD's Practice location
Murfreesboro, TN 37129Get Direction
ROCKFORD, IL 61114Get Direction
Dr. Azizur Rahman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rahman
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Diagnosing Cataracts: What You Need To Know
What are cataracts?When the lens located inside the human eye gets cloudy, it is called a cataract. A cataract in Latin means waterfall, thus describing what your vision with cataract is like; seeing through a waterfall. A cataract occurs as a result of the inability of the lens to allow sufficient...
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Dr. Craig Fredrick Mccabe MD122 Heritage Park Dr Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. Harold Thomas Akin MD503 Highland Ter Murfreesboro TN 37130
- Dr. Khandaker Abdul Ahad Other3400 Lebanon Rd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone MD1272 Garrison Dr Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. Joseph C Bailey MD511 Memorial Blvd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. Benyamin Y Ebrahim MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010