Dr. Thomas Keane is a psychologist practicing in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Keane specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Keane evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Keane because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Thomas G Keane PH.D.'s Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27401Get Direction
Dr. Thomas G Keane PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Dr. William R Marshall PHD502 E Cornwallis Dr Greensboro NC 27405
- Dr. Sandra S. Mills PH.D.2311 West Cone Blvd Greensboro NC 27408
- Dr. Richard Mark Lewis PHD2000 Pisgah Church Rd Greensboro NC 27455
- Julia Yearwood PSY.D.1695 KERNERSVILLE MEDICAL PKWY KERNERSVILLE NC 27284
- Dr. Mary C. Nemati PH.D.2100 Fairfax Rd Greensboro NC 27407
- Dr. Cristin Marie Saffo PSY.D.2224 Lacy Street Burlington NC 27215