Dr. Richard Cooper is a naturopathic physician practicing in NEW CANAAN, CT. Dr. Cooper specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Cooper combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Richard John Cooper ND's Practice location
NEW CANAAN, CT 06840Get Direction
Dr. Richard John Cooper ND's reviewsWrite Review
- Tamarind 101: 14 Amazing Health Benefits of Tamarind
More often than not, tamarind is used by deseeding the fruit and the pulp layer first and then extracted before it is used in a dish. It is also used for cleaning copper vessels, especially brass items. Although tamarind has many uses, they are still not known to many. Its scientific name...
- Natural Remedies for Diaper Rash
What is a diaper rash?A diaper rash is a type of skin irritation that occurs around the thighs, buttocks, genitals, or abdomen. The affected part of the skin usually looks red and may look like it's scaled or burned. Diaper rash is commonly seen in infants and young children, although it can also...
- 8 Best Fulvic Acid Benefits and Uses: Improves Gut, Skin, and Brain Function
What is fulvic acid?Fulvic acid is considered to be a nutrient booster when it is acquired in its natural form when we come into contact with soil or outdoor dirt or when taken as a supplement. Fulvic acid is known to be an active chemical compound, which helps absorb and use other nutrients in a...
- Cordyceps Health Benefits
What is cordyceps?Cordyceps is a type of fungus that lives on certain types of caterpillars. It is a species of edible medicinal mushroom, which is quite beneficial to health. They are very much closely related to other types of mushrooms, but they cannot be technically termed as the same as other...
- Health Benefits of Pomegranates
What is a pomegranate?Pomegranate is more popular among many other fruits in terms of its taste and health benefits. In some places around the world, it is considered as a "lucky" fruit. The fruit is also considered as a traditional fruit and a part of many rituals. In some places, pomegranate is...
- What Is Tahini? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Tahini
What is tahini?Tahini is a type of paste made from sesame seeds. It is a staple sauce used in most Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes. Tahini is also quite popular in Israel, Turkey, Iraq, and Greece. It is usually regarded as the main ingredient in making hummus and dips.Thousands of years...
- Dr. Nadine Hokayem N.D111 High Ridge Road Stamford Connecticut 06905
- Dr. Marianna Yanover ND, LAC1300 Post Rd E Westport CT 06880
- Dr. Kurt Beil N.D., LAC., M.P.H.3025 Sw Corbett Ave Portland OR 97201
- Dr. Olympia Alexandra Dreszer ND, LAC57 Plains Rd Milford CT 06461
- Dr. Margaret A Rague ND161 EAST AVE NORWALK CT 06851
- Dr. Gary S Gruber N.D.68 OLD STAMFORD RD NEW CANAAN CT 06840