Dr. Eugene F Schwartz MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy793 Douglas Ave Altamonte Springs FL, 32714
Dr. Eugene Schwartz practices Allergy and Immunology care in Altamonte Springs, FL. Dr. Schwartz specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Schwartz provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1978
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Pediatrics
- All Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Eugene F Schwartz MD's Practice location
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714Get Direction
Dr. Eugene F Schwartz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schwartz
- Are Allergy Shots Effective?
What is Allergy Shot?An allergy shot, or allergen immunotherapy, is a method in which small amounts of allergens are introduced to the body to stimulate the immune system against a specific allergen, without causing a full allergic reaction. This allows the body to get used to the specific allergen...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Lupus
IntroductionLupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It is a complex disease characterized by inflammation and many other symptoms. In lupus, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy tissues and causes inflammation and swelling. It also damages other organs in the body. People with lupus tend...
- What is Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungus that can cause severe allergic responses when the spores are inhaled. The fungi feeds on dead and decayed organic matter. They grow rapidly and produce small spores that spread through the wind. Molds are often found in cool and damp places, like basements, rotting leaves,...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Dr. Steven Rosenberg MD1890 State Road 436 Winter Park FL 32792
- Dr. Boyce Andrew Hornberger M.D.3151 N Alafaya Trl Orlando FL 32826
- Dr. Jose R. Arias jr. MD661 E Altamonte Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Jose Andrade M.D.5412 Curry Ford Rd Orlando FL 32812
- Dr. Alexander Trien Vu MD5201 Raymond St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Bernard S Zeffren MD793 Douglas Ave Altamonte Springs FL 32714