Dr. Diane Mckay is a psychologist practicing in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Mckay specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mckay evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mckay because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Diane A. Mckay PSY.D.'s Practice location
Sarasota, FL 34236Get Direction
Dr. Diane A. Mckay PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- Dr. Charles Robert Davenport PSY.D1525 Tamiami Tr. S. Venice FL 34285
- Dr. Jennie Lynne Robb PH.D.9030 58th Drive East 101A Bradenton FL 34202
- Dr. William Baker ED.D.4370 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34231
- Dr. Michael Patrick Missory PSY.D4835 27th St W Bradenton FL 34207
- Dr. Robb Nelson Matthews PH.D.1250 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Debra K Carter PHD4835 27th St West Bradenton FL 34207