Dr. Ayaz Khan is a general practitioner practicing in San Dimas, CA. Dr. Khan does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Khan provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Ayaz O Khan D.O.'s Practice location
San Dimas, CA 91773Get Direction
Dr. Ayaz O Khan D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khan
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- What is Fungal Meningitis?
Fungal meningitis factsCommonly caused by a cryptococcus spp infection, fungal meningitis is a rare condition which can also be caused by other fungi.It is important we look at some important information about fungal meningitis in order to understand it more. The following are facts about fungal...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Dr. Samantha Mekhail Von ins MD5901 E 7th St Long Beach CA 90822
- Mr. Eung Koo Bai MD12017 East Rosecrans Ave Norwalk CA 90650
- Dr. Emmanuel Mojtahedian M.D.6425 Whittier Blvd Los Angeles CA 90022
- Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub M.D.7601 Imperial Hwy Downey CA 90242
- Dr. Rufino H. Cadano M.D.5300 Whittier Blvd Los Angeles CA 90022
- Dr. James J.d. Lin M.D.340 W Central Ave Brea CA 92821