Dr. Louis Finelli is a pathologist practicing in Rockville, MD. Dr. Finelli is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Finelli can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Finelli may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1994
Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine 1994
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Met Dade Co Off Of Med Exam, Forensic Pathology; Berkshire Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Berkshire Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Louis N Finelli D.O.'s Practice location
Rockville, MD 20850Get Direction
Dr. Louis N Finelli D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Mr. Eric Wargotz M.D.8118 Good Luck Rd Lanham MD 20706
- Dr. Chyi-chia Richard Lee M.D., PH.D.119 Autumn Wind Way Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Abdus Salam MD3300 Gallows Road Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Jayashree Krishnan MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Mary Sidawy Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Myong Ho Nam MD3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042