Dr. Anthony Festa is a Dentist practicing in New Canaan, CT. Dr. Festa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.Dr. Festa is specially trained in the treatment of Sleep Apnea using oral appliances. Call today for a free consultation.
Education and Training
State University of New York at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine D.D.S. 1988
- American Dental Association, Connecticut State Dental Association, New Canaan Dental Society, American Association of Dental Sleep Medicine
Dr. Anthony Thomas Festa DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anthony Thomas Festa DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anthony Thomas Festa DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Festa
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. Henry C. Rapp III. D.M.D.161 Sherman Street Fairfield Connecticut 06824
- Andrew Kim550 Summer St Stamford CT 06901
- Dr. Maria E. Gennarelli D.M.D.75 Brook St Scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Stephen H. Wolpo DDS60 Strawberry Hill Avenue Stamford Connecticut 06902
- Patricia Pasnikowska DMD875 Mamaroneck Avenue Mamaroneck New York 10543
- Natalia Bartkova D.D.S.205 West End Ave New York New York 10023