Dr. Vincent W. Chen M.D
Orthopaedic Surgeon4760 W Sunset Blvd Dept. Of Orthopaedic Los Angeles CA, 90027
Dr. Vincent Chen is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Chen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Chen tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Vincent W. Chen M.D's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Vincent W. Chen M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Dr. Edward G. Stokes MD980 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813
- Dr. John Minoru Itamura MD1700 Cesar East Chavez Avenue Los Angeles California 90033
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.1911 N Broadway Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD25455 Barton Rd Loma Linda California 92354
- Bal Rajagopalan MD9033 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Hooman M. Melamed M.D.13160 Mindanao Way Marina Del Rey California 90292