Dr. William G Reeves M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology500 Gypsy Ln Youngstown OH, 44504
Dr. William Reeves is an oncologist practicing in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Reeves specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Reeves manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Hematology/Oncology; Southside Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. William G Reeves M.D.'s Practice location
Youngstown, OH 44504Get Direction
Dr. William G Reeves M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reeves
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- What are the Stages of Melanoma?
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer which affects the melanocytes of the skin, which give skin its color. It is a malignant tumor and may develop from an existing mole or as a new mole. It being malignant means that it is a dangerous condition and can lead to death. The common sites they affect are...
- Holistic Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung CancerThere are two main groups of primary lung cancer: small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two main groups are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death of all cancers in the US. The main causes of lung cancer...
- New Studies and Trials Show Promise for Future Ovarian Cancer Vaccination
There have been many treatment vaccines developed in the past few years for various types of cancers. They are still in the testing phases, but researchers are very excited about the preliminary results. These vaccines are working; results have looked promising. As of April 2017, recruitment has...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- Dr. Jawad Elias Francis M.D667 Eastland Ave SE Warren OH 44484
- Dr. Jeffrey Francis Gryn MD2320 Highland Road Hermitage PA 16148
- Dr. Kathryn Lorraine Faccini MD98 Oriole Dr Youngstown OH 44505
- Dr. George Capella Garrow MD12500 Willowbrook Rd Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Masud R Bhatti M.D.835 Southwestern Run Youngstown OH 44514
- Dr. Sue C. Tobin DO2320 Highland Rd Hermitage PA 16148