Dr. Mark Prigatano is a psychologist practicing in Macon, GA. Dr. Prigatano specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Prigatano evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Prigatano because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mark J. Prigatano PH.D.'s Practice location
Macon, GA 31204Get Direction
Dr. Mark J. Prigatano PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Dr. Robert Alvin Foster PSY.D.3351 Northside Dr Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Daniel H Johnston PHD655 First Street Macon GA 31201
- Mrs. Gena Helen Connally PH.D.584 Arlington Pl Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Michael Robert Johns PSY.D.2278 Moody Rd Warner Robins GA 31088
- Dr. Donna Purvis Ivey PH.D.146 Pierce Ave Macon GA 31204
- Dr. Deborah Ann Baker PHD655 7th St Warner Robins GA 31098