Dr. Ultressa Diamond is a psychologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Diamond specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Diamond evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Diamond because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ultressa Diamond's Practice location
Washington, DC 20002Get Direction
Ultressa Diamond's reviewsWrite Review
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Leslie K. Dalton6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Puig-Casauranc PHD3000 Connecticut Ave NW Washington D.C 20008
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD4809 St Elmo Avenue Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD1555 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington DC 20036
- Dr. Don A. Miller PHD316 F Street North East Washington DC 20002
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Shore PSY.D.10875 Main Street Fairfax VA 22030