I grew up in Chula Vista and have truly enjoyed returning there to practice as a pediatrician. I take great pride in watching my patients grow and fulfill their potentials. I take a family-centered approach ...
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
Saint George`s University / School of Medicine 1997
St. George's University School of Medicine 1997
New York University School of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Learning Disabilities
- Allergy Testing
- St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Pediatrics New York Methodist Hosp, Pediatrics
- St Joseph Hospital and Med Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital 2000
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. Eleni I Capetanakis MD's Practice location
Chula Vista, CA 91911Get Direction
Dr. Eleni I Capetanakis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Capetanakis
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Dr. Shawn K. Centers DO3706 Ruffin Rd San Diego California 92123
- Kyung Rhee3020 Childrens Way San Diego California 92123
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Bina Adigopula M.D.6942 University Avenue La Mesa California 91942
- Dr. Ursula G. Pertl M.D.3220 Mission Avenue Oceanside California 92058
- Dr. Dania J. Lindenberg MD971 Lane Avenue Chula Vista California 91914