Dr. Tara Foltz is an optometrist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Foltz specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Foltz performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Tara Lynn Foltz O.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35207Get Direction
Dr. Tara Lynn Foltz O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Jamie C. Reid O.D.5358 Highway 17 South Helena AL 35080
- Dr. Audrey Edwards Lyons OD790 Montclair Rd Birmingham AL 35213
- Dr. Jim Houston Day O.D.2122 Old Montgomery Hwy Pelham AL 35124
- Dr. Zachary B Steele O.D.133 Chalkville Rd Trussville AL 35173
- Dr. Katherine Weise O.D.1716 University Blvd Birmingham AL 35294
- Dr. John Keriotis O.D.790 Montgomery Hwy Birmingham AL 35216