Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.
Dentist910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas, 76013
Dr. Toni Hamilton is a Dentist practicing in Arlington, Texas. Dr. Hamilton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
The University of Texas Dental Branch Houston Texas DDS 2007
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Church, Reading, Spending Time With Family
Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.'s Practice location
Rowlett, TX 75089Get Direction
Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamilton
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Schubert Lynn Sapian2410 BRADY LN GRAND PRAIRIE TX 75052
- Dr. Gene Flanagan DDS1827 Sw Green Oaks Blvd Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Chip Mercer725 North Fielder Road Arlington Texas 76012
- Marie Antoinette Holliday D.M.D115 W 2nd St Fort Worth TX 76102
- Bill Ricker251 SW Wilshire Blvd. STE 122 Burleson Texas 76028-4741