Dr. John E Nathan DDS MDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry815 Commerce Suite 220 Oak Brook IL, 60523
Dr. John Nathan is a pediatric dentist practicing in Oak Brook, IL. Dr. Nathan specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Nathan takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- Effective and safe pediatric oral conscious sedation: philosophy and practical considerations.
- Use of restraint and management style as parameters for defining sedation success: a survey of pediatric dentists.
- A survey study of sedation training in advanced pediatric dentistry programs: thoughts of program directors and students.
Dr. John E Nathan DDS MDS's Practice location
Oak Brook, IL 60523Get Direction
Dr. John E Nathan DDS MDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nathan
- What are Ingrown Hairs: Get the Facts
Sometimes hair avoids its normal growth path, curls tightly and digs deeper into the skin, piercing its own follicle or surrounding tissue. It is usually brought on by incorrect shaving techniques and forceful removal of hair on faces, armpits, genital area and legs. The hair grows into the skin...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Leo Don Morton D.D.S.2401 Ravine Way Glenview IL 60025
- Dr. Cissy K. Furusho D.D.S.4801 W. Peterson Ave Chicago IL 60646
- Dr. H johnny Ibrahim Kuttab D.D.S.3012 W Fullerton Ave Chicago IL 60647
- Dr. Joanne Robin Oppenheim D.D.S.737 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Scott W Shore D.D.S.9101 N Greenwood Ave Niles IL 60714
- Adrienne Ca Barnes DDS820 E 87th St Chicago IL 60619