Dr. Bridget A Tewes MD
Pediatrician2610 Tenderfoot Hill St Colorado Springs CO, 80906
Dr. Bridget Tewes is a pediatrician practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Tewes is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tewes diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tewes can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Affiliated Hospitals 2004
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Bridget A Tewes MD's Practice location
Dr. Bridget A Tewes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tewes
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Dr. Richard Kouri M.D.990 Allegheny Drive Colorado Springs Colorado 80919
- Dr. Kirsten Nelson MD8890 N Union Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Lisa Cunningham MD2620 Tenderfoot Hill St Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Dr. Valerie A Beck M.D.2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614
- Mr. Nathanael Steven Brady D.O.2925 Professional Pl Colorado Springs CO 80904
- Dr. Robert Edward Sayers M.D.1715 N Weber St Colorado Springs CO 80907