Dr. Ralph Lee is an optometrist practicing in Pinetop, AZ. Dr. Lee specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Lee performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Ralph Alan Lee O.D.'s Practice location
Pinetop, AZ 85935Get Direction
TAYLOR, AZ 85939Get Direction
Dr. Ralph Alan Lee O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. Donald Frank Gullett911 E Dence of Clubs Show Low AZ 85901
- Dr. Megan Danae Slate O.D.200 W. Hospital Drive Whiteriver AZ 85941
- Dr. Jamal Masalmeh O.D.200 W. Hospital Drive Whiteriver AZ 85941
- Lynn R Gabe OD280 N White Mountain Rd Show Low AZ 85901
- Dr. Bruce David Weaver O.D.200 W Hospital Dr Whiteriver AZ 85941
- Dr. Joshua Earl Mcadams O.D.1951 S White Mountain Rd Show Low AZ 85901