Dr. Olga Lagrandier is a general practitioner practicing in DORADO, PR. Dr. Lagrandier does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Lagrandier provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Olga Patricia Lagrandier M.D.'s Practice location
DORADO, PR 00646Get Direction
Dr. Olga Patricia Lagrandier M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- What Doctor Should I Call if I Have Mononucleosis?
Signs and SymptomsOne should call a doctor when he or she is sick and notices the following signs and symptoms:...
- Harms of Being an Anemic
Close speculation of blood drops under a very high powered microscope can reveal outstanding discoveries. It was the first reason why penicillin might have been discovered and named after close identification tests. Anemic patients can be deemed as people who suffer from something which can make...
- Phosphoric Acid
What is phosphoric acid?Phosphoric acid is a mineral acid. This means it is an inorganic type of acid. These are derived from one or more inorganic compounds. In the case of phosphoric acid, they are derived from inorganic phosphate rocks. Acid of higher purity can also be made, by using white...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.Cond Vista Verde San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Frank Campos lopez MDCarretera 146 Km 24 1 Bo Cordillera Ciales PR 00638
- Dr. Edgardo Colon-zavala M.D.University Distric Hospital Centro Medico San Juan PR 00935
- Dr. Nixaliz Cumba M.D.Baldwin Park B19 Guaynabo PR 00969