Dr. Tareq S Harb MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology4403 Harrison Blvd Ogden UT, 84403
Dr. Tareq Harb is a cardiologist practicing in Ogden, UT. Dr. Harb specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Harb also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny MD
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- MemberOTH HLTH RELATED DEG: B.A.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center 1995
- PERIPHERAL VASCULAR, WASHINGTON HOSPITAL CENTER, WASHINGTN, DC 2002
- INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY, VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY MC, NASHVILLE, TN 2001
- GENERAL CARDIOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER MEDICAL CENTER, ROCHERSTER, NY 1998
- University of Rochester School of Medicine - Rochester, NY in Cardiovascular Disease 1998
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN in Interventional Cardiology 2001
- Washington Hospital Center Georgetown University Hospital - Washington, DC in Interventional Peripheral Vascular Medicine 2002
Dr. Tareq S Harb MD's Practice location
Ogden, UT 84403Get Direction
Dr. Tareq S Harb MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harb
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Fried Foods Aren't as Dangerous as We Thought
Spanish researchers have found that foods fried in healthier oils, like olive or sunflower oil, may not cause heart disease and premature death. The study was conducted on 40,000 adults who were followed up for 11 years to track the food intake and risk of heart disease. Although the study brings...
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Dr. Christopher Y Kim MD2132 N 1700 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Dwight A Rigby MD4403 Harrison Blvd Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. John F Lund M.D.4403 Harrison Blvd Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. Yuri Khodakov MD4403 Harrison Blvd Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. Arabindra Bahadur Katwal M.D.1801 Sunset Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Sergio R Collado M.D.4403 Harrison Blvd Ogden UT 84403