Dr. Dennis A Prat DDS, FAGD
Dentist | General Practice4215 Piedmont Avenue Oakland CA, 94611
Dennis A. Prat, D.D.S., F.A.G.D. A native of the East Bay, Dr. Prat grew up in Oakland, CA. His professional Degree was earned at the University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry in San Francisco in ...
Education and Training
University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry in San Francisco D.D.S. 1985
- Intraoral Camera
- Composite Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Porcelain Veneers
- Gum Recession
- Dental Implants
- Crowns / Bridges & Partials
- Teeth Whitening
- Bone Grafting
- Bruxism / Teeth Grinding
- Emergency Care
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Gum Grafting
- Occlusal Adjustment
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Osseous Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Cone Beam 3d Imaging
- Digital X-rays
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- General Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberCalifornia Dental Association
- Professional MemberAlameda County Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberInternational Congress of Oral Implantology
- Veterans Administration Hospital in Miami, Florida General Practice 1987
Dr. Dennis A Prat DDS, FAGD's Practice location
Dr. Dennis A Prat DDS, FAGD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Mr. Darryl D. Burke DDS3600 Concord Blvd Concord CA 94519
- Rodney Y. Kim DDS11100 San Pablo Ave El Cerrito California 94530
- Rodica T. Popovici DDS4450 San Pablo Dam Rd El Sobrante CA 94803
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. L Todd Iverson DDS450 Sutter St #2005 San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Rosalyn C. Fontable D.M.D311111 Mission Boulevard Hayward California 94544