Dr. Elizabeth Ascher is a cardiologist practicing in Framingham, MA. Dr. Ascher specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ascher also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1977
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Internal Medicine; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Internal Medicine
- University Of Chicago 1978
- University of Chicago Medical Center 1978
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Fellow 1980
Dr. Elizabeth K Ascher MD's Practice location
Framingham, MA 01702Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth K Ascher MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- What Is a Stent?
A stent is an expandable metal tube that is used to treat weak arteries. These stents help in opening up arteries that are narrowed down by the accumulation of plaques. Implantation of the tube helps in reducing the constriction of blood flow in the affected region. The metal mesh is implanted...
- Dr. Avni Thakore M.D.1991 Marcus Avenue Lake Success New York 11042
- Dr. Hani Sabbour M.D.25 John A Cummings Way Woonsocket Rhode Island 2895
- Dr. Marvin H. Kendrick131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Philip Podrid MD88 East Newton Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Bernardo Nadal-Ginard334 Hammond Street Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Ricardo C. Cury MD8900 N. Kendall Drive Miami Florida 33176