Dr. Glenda Skrzypek is a psychologist practicing in Haysville, KS. Dr. Skrzypek specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Skrzypek evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Skrzypek because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Glenda Lee Skrzypek PHD's Practice location
Haysville, KS 67060Get Direction
Glenda Lee Skrzypek PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- Dr. Michael Paul Ohlde PSYD, LP2500 Bissell Ave Richmond CA 94804
- Dr. Jeremy Paul Crosby PSY.D.5500 E Kellogg Dr Wichita KS 67218
- Dr. Andrea Catherine Reed M.A., PH.D., J.D.7570 W 21st St N Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Christopher A Ebberwein PH.D.850 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Desirae Angela Moreno T-LP2365 W Central Ave El Dorado KS 67042
- Dr. Stephen J Rohner PHD1148 South Hillside Wichita KS 67211