Frank J Marchese D.D.S.
Dentist1001 Ogden Avenue Ste A Lisle IL, 60532
Dr. Frank J. Marchese is a General Dentist serving the Lisle area for more than 30 years. Dr. Marchese is experienced in Cosmetic Bonding, Invisalign and Teeth Whitening. He is a professional member of ...
Education and Training
University Of Illinois College Of Dentistry D.D.S. 1976
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Teeth Whitening
- Crowns Inlays And Onlays
- Dental Sealants
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Fixed Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Periodontal Treatment
- Emergency Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- MasterAcademy of General Dentistry
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberIllinois Dental Society
- Professional MemberChicago Dental Society
Frank J Marchese D.D.S.'s Practice location
Frank J Marchese D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marchese
I had another wonderful experience with the doctor. He explained everything thoroughly and I had no pain during the visit..
- Lara s.
I feel much better then when I got here..
- Dana d.
Excellent care and service!.
- C. r.
high quality assistance.
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Mr. Michael T. Colletti D.D.S.237 S Main St Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Monika Tyszkowski DDS6825 W Addison St Chicago IL 60634
- Dr. Fahad Al Mufti4343 West Armitage Ave Chicago IL 60639
- Harjinder S. Khaira DMD490 West Lake Street Roselle Illinois 60172