Dr. Florante De leon is a general practitioner practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. De leon does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. De leon provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation MD
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1965
Dr. Florante Lacar De leon MD's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96815Get Direction
Dr. Florante Lacar De leon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Bronchitis: The Complications
Bronchitis can cause several other complications to arise if the condition worsens.AsthmaAsthma may put an effect on an individual’s performance at the workplace or at school. Children may miss school or college as a result of the difficulty in breathing. The lungs can become either partially or...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Dr. Ronald Peroff M.D.1380 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Steven Sungmin Hong M.D.1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. Sheila Marie Kemper M.D.1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. Irwin H. Koff MD56-565 Kamehameha Hwy Kahuku HI 96731
- Dr. William Andrew Londeree M.D.1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. Gary L Greenly549 Halemaumau Street Honolulu HI 96821