Dr. Heather Sorber is a naturopathic physician practicing in SAINT HELENS, OR. Dr. Sorber specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Sorber combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Heather May Sorber N.D.'s Practice location
SAINT HELENS, OR 97051Get Direction
Dr. Heather May Sorber N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Evening Primrose Oil: Uses, Benefits, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is evening primrose oil?Evening primrose oil (EPO) is very useful since hundreds of years for helping women with fertility and menstrual problems. The oil is cold pressed from the Oenothera biennis plant seeds or evening primrose seeds. The oil is then encapsulated for use as dietary...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- Health Benefits of Millet
What is millet?Millet is a type of grain that belongs to the Poaceae family (grasses). Important sources of human food in the world, such as barley, oats, wheat, and sugarcane, also belong to this family. Millet has an ancient history in the human diet, even though most people may regard millet as...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil Health Benefits
Introduction Most people must have heard about castor oil and its amazing benefits, but only a few may have heard about the black castor oil. So, what is the difference between castor oil and black castor oil? For better understanding, first, we need to know what castor oil is. Castor OilCastor oil...
- Dr. Jennifer Davidson ND2133 N Willis Blvd Portland Oregon 97217
- Laurent Louis Chaix N.D.10350 N VANCOUVER WAY PORTLAND OR 97217
- Dr. Michelle Ann Winchell N.D., L.AC.800 FRANKLIN ST VANCOUVER WA 98660
- Dr. Ericha Clare N.D., MAC17317 Ne 4th St Vancouver WA 98684
- Dr. Megan Elizabeth Null ND5512 NE 109TH CT STE I VANCOUVER WA 98662
- Dr. Elena A. Panutich PH.D, ND2105 NE 129TH ST VANCOUVER WA 98686