Dr. Robert L. Schellenberg D.C.
Chiropractor1038 Se Ocean Blvd Suite B Stuart FL, 34996
Dr. Robert Schellenberg is a Chiropractor practicing in Stuart, FL. Dr. Schellenberg specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schellenberg seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Robert L. Schellenberg D.C.'s Practice location
Stuart, FL 34996Get Direction
Stuart, FL 34994Get Direction
Dr. Robert L. Schellenberg D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schellenberg
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Josee Yang D.C.2311 SE Federal Hwy Stuart FL 34994
- Jacqueline Florentino Sullivan ARNP11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Clifton Wade Cox D.C.1081 Horizon View Blvd Port Orange FL 32129
- Dr. Conrad Winiarski D.C.8903 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33434
- Dr. Thomas Edward Rheinberger DC1781 Se Port St Lucie Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Michael B Hofstee D.C.207 Nw Saint James Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34983