Dr. Christopher Andrew Borst MD
Family Practitioner1220 21st Ave N Myrtle Beach SC, 29577
Dr. Christopher Borst is a family practitioner practicing in Myrtle Beach, SC. Dr. Borst specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Borst possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1975
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1975
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Outer Ear Infection
- Pinnaclehlth Sys-Harrisburg, Family Medicine
- LECOMT/Pinnacle Health Community Gen Osteo Hosp Program
Dr. Christopher Andrew Borst MD's Practice location
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577Get Direction
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Andrew Borst MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borst
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- Dr. Tisha Abercrombie Williams M.D.4033 Highway 17 Bypass Murrells Inlet SC 29576
- Dr. Jonathan D Bornfreund D.O.106 Lansford Ct. Myrtle Beach SC 29588
- Dr. Darron Joseph Molter M.D.86 Cedar Ave North Myrtle Beach SC 29582
- Dr. Kristen Blackburn Carr M.D.4591 Socastee Blvd Myrtle Beach SC 29588
- Dr. Winston Mciver MD660 Singleton Ridge Rd Conway SC 29526
- Dr. Jasen D. Rowles D.O.4301 Dick Pond Rd Myrtle Beach SC 29588