Dr. Susan Louise Charette MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine200 Medical Plaza #365 Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Susan Charette, MD specializes in geriatric medicine and internal medicine, and currently treats patients in Los angeles, California. Dr. Charette received her medical degree from David Geffen School ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2009
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine- 2011
- Hospitalization of the nursing home patient.
- The next step: palliative care for advanced heart failure.
- Muscle hypertrophy response to resistance training in older women.
- Education differentials by race and ethnicity in the diagnosis and management of hypercholesterolemia: a national sample of U.S. adults (NHANES 1999-2002).
- Southern California Super Doctors 2012
- Geriatric Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine 2000
Dr. Susan Louise Charette MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Susan Louise Charette MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Charette
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Dr. Spasoje M Neskovic MD500 E Olive Ave #750 Burbank CA 91501
- Dr. Zhenghong Yuan MD416 W Las Tunas Dr San Gabriel CA 91776
- Dr. Silvia Collazo DO1700 Cesar Chavez Ave Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Darius Gharib M.D.16133 Ventura Blvd Encino CA 91436
- Mr. Francisco Quijas MEDICAL DOCTOR1700 Cesar Chavez Ave Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Michelle Eslami MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095