Dr. Minal J. Bhanushali MD
Neurologist | Clinical Neurophysiology280 W Macarthur Blvd Oakland CA, 94611
Dr. Minal Bhanushali practices Neuropathology in Oakland, CA. Dr. Bhanushali studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Minal J. Bhanushali MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94611Get Direction
PALO ALTO, CA 94301Get Direction
Dr. Minal J. Bhanushali MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhanushali
- One Step at a Time: This Organization Is Making a Difference for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
By itself, muscular dystrophy is simply a term used to refer to a group of diseases which usually target the striated muscle cells (the ones responsible for enabling voluntary movements) in certain parts of the human body, limiting the person’s ability to perform certain tasks with the affected...
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle degeneration paired with weakness. This is caused by the lack of dystrophin. This protein is the key to muscles staying strong and uninjured. This disorder is typically found when a person is very young, as early as three years...
- The Link Between Mononucleosis and Multiple Sclerosis
For anyone suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS), one of the most frustrating parts of the disease is not knowing how, why, or when the disease began. Many patients with multiple sclerosis have had the disease and not known about it for years, others have had it diagnosed right out of the blue....
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- Communicating with an Alzheimer's Patient
Many aspects have been focused on and taken into consideration when it comes to Alzheimer's research. Additional studies that support and give a better understanding, list acceptance, and encourage a positive outlook are important for those with Alzheimer's. Although the disease does indeed progress...
- Weight Training for Parkinson's Patients Helps to Manage the Symptoms of the Disease
A recent study has shown that weight training alleviates symptoms of Parkinson’s disease like rigidity, slowness, and tremors. Parkinson’s disease is characterized by tremors, slowness, and difficulty in movement. It is a slow and progressive neurological disease. The new study shows that weight...
- Sunil Bhat2555 Flores St San Mateo CA 94403
- Dr. Candida M. Brown M.D.400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill California 94523
- Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.2100 Webster Street San Francisco California 94115
- Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Antonio J Silva sayago M.D.715 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Jack C Rose Other2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115