Dr. Douglas Bobb is a hand surgeon practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Bobb specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1979
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
Dr. Douglas A Bobb D.O.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85053Get Direction
Dr. Douglas A Bobb D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- Radiation: An Occupational Health Hazard for Nurses
Being part of a healthcare center is a noble profession; everyone has an important role to play, and there are plenty of opportunities to make a difference in the lives of every patient. On the other hand, failure to execute procedures or to account for occupational safety measures may also result...
- Alternative Treatments For Laryngitis
When the larynx (vocal cords) is inflamed, laryngitis occurs. A bacterial or viral infection or extremely strained vocal cords causes this condition.A weak or hoarse voice is the most common laryngitis symptom. At times, laryngitis patients are unable to talk, and a dry cough and sore throat...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Mr. Michael J. Fitzmaurice M.D.8841 E Bell oad Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Edward Scott Frankel M.D.690 N Cofco Center Ct Phoenix AZ 85008
- Mr. Sebastian B Ruggeri MD3104 E Indian School Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Timothy Allen Schaub M.D.370 E Virginia Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Mr. Ralph N Purcell MD20940 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85050
- Dr. Lloyd Champagne M.D.370 E Virginia Ave Phoenix AZ 85004