Dr. Robert C Waters MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC, 29425
Dr. Robert Waters is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Waters specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1977
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1977
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Swimmer's Ear
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Otolaryngology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp, General Surgery
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Robert C Waters MD's Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. Robert C Waters MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waters
- What Is Cauliflower Ear: Causes and Treatments
What is cauliflower ear?When we talk about the term “cauliflower ear”, it refers to a kind of deformity of the ear. It can be due to various causes such as an injury or blunt trauma to the ear during a wrestling or boxing match. If this injury is not treated in a timely manner, then it can lead...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- Dr. Arthur M Labruce M.D,9231 Medical Plaza Dr Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. Keith Adam Meetze MD1849 Savage Rd Charleston SC 29407
- Dr. Arnaud F Bewley MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Margaret Skinner M.D.135 Rutledge St Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Michael William shaw Moore M.D.169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Eugene G Brown M.D.1849 Savage Rd Charleston SC 29407