Dr. Corey Ojima is a naturopathic physician practicing in BELLEVUE, WA. Dr. Ojima specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Ojima combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Corey Yoshio Ojima N.D., E.A.M.P.'s Practice location
BELLEVUE, WA 98004Get Direction
Dr. Corey Yoshio Ojima N.D., E.A.M.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tahini? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Tahini
What is tahini?Tahini is a type of paste made from sesame seeds. It is a staple sauce used in most Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes. Tahini is also quite popular in Israel, Turkey, Iraq, and Greece. It is usually regarded as the main ingredient in making hummus and dips.Thousands of years...
- How Is Phosphatidylserine Good for Your Health?
What is phosphatidylserine?Phosphatidylserine is known to provide a lot of health benefits to the human body. It plays an important role in the proper functioning of the body’s tissues and organs. One of its essential functions is that it is a key building block for millions and billions of cells...
- How Quercetin Works: Health Benefits of Quercetin
Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant found in plant foods. It is found in leafy vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, and berries. Quercetin is actually a plant pigment. In the human diet, quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants. It destroys free radicals, and thus, fights against aging and...
- 8 Best Fulvic Acid Benefits and Uses: Improves Gut, Skin, and Brain Function
What is fulvic acid?Fulvic acid is considered to be a nutrient booster when it is acquired in its natural form when we come into contact with soil or outdoor dirt or when taken as a supplement. Fulvic acid is known to be an active chemical compound, which helps absorb and use other nutrients in a...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Health Benefits of Bitter Melon
What is bitter melon?Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also called as bitter gourd or wild cucumber is a type of plant that belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae. It grows as a vine with a characteristic oblong-shaped, ridged, and warty appearance of its fruit. Bitter melon usually thrives in both...
- Dr. Jill C. Ghormley ND4530 Union Bay Place NE Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Brenden Cochran N.D.16108 ASH WAY SUITE 109 Lynnwood WA 98087
- Rhian Mae Young3922 148th St. Bothell Washington 98012
- Dr. Patrick Bufi N.D.6135 Seaview Avenue Northwest Seattle Washington 98107
- Dr. Michelle M. Turcotte2227 152nd Ave NE Redmond Washington (WA) 98052
- Dr. Annette Marie Sacksteder ND, EAMP1600 E Jefferson St Seattle WA 98122