Dr. Mark H. Hadfield M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery13700 St Francis Blvd Suite 103 Midlothian VA, 23114
Dr. Mark Hadfield is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon with a subspecialty interest in upper extremity and sports medicine conditions. He finished residency at the Medical College of Virginia in 2006 ...
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 2000
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Shoulder Arthroscopy, Shoulder Surgery, Shoulder Replacement And More
- Knee Arthroscopy, Knee Fracture, Knee Ligament Injuries And More
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Acl (anterior Cruciate Ligament) Surgery
- Labral Repair
- Meniscus Surgery
- Knee Arthritis Treatment
- Biceps Rupture, Biceps Tendonitis, Clavicle Fracture (broken Collarbone) And More
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Wrist Fractures
- Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, General Surgery
Dr. Mark H. Hadfield M.D.'s Practice location
Midlothian, VA 23114Get Direction
Dr. Mark H. Hadfield M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hadfield
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Geoffrey B. Higgs MD7858 Shrader Road Richmond Virginia 23294
- Mr. Vipool Kirit Goradia MD100 Concourse Blvd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Edward Claiborne Irby M.D.7650 E. Parham Road Henrico VA 23294
- Dr. Barry Webster Burkhardt M.D.1400 Johnston Willis Dr Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Lockett Wootton Garnett M.D.5899 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Steven M Fiore MD7858 Shrader Rd Henrico VA 23294