Dr. Bonnie Elizabeth Lonze M.D., PH.D.
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery600 N Wolfe St Brady 320 Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Bonnie Lonze is a trauma surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Lonze specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 2005
- Transgene expression in zebrafish: A comparison of retroviral-vector and DNA-injection approaches.
- Apoptosis, axonal growth defects, and degeneration of peripheral neurons in mice lacking CREB.
- Function and regulation of CREB family transcription factors in the nervous system.
- A neurotrophin signaling cascade coordinates sympathetic neuron development through differential control of TrkA trafficking and retrograde signaling.
- A model for neuronal competition during development.
- Where the Sun Shines: Industry's Payments to Transplant Surgeons.
- Frailty, Length of Stay, and Mortality in Kidney Transplant Recipients: A National Registry and Prospective Cohort Study.
- Individual Frailty Components and Mortality in Kidney Transplant Recipients.
- Recurrent IgA Nephropathy After Kidney Transplantation.
- Histocompatibility and management of the highly sensitized kidney transplant candidate.
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Bonnie Elizabeth Lonze M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Bonnie Elizabeth Lonze M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lonze
- What Are the Symptoms of a Concussion?
A concussion refers to a traumatic brain injury that is not very serious. The word has its origin from concutere, the Latin word for ‘violent shaking’. Concussions commonly occur during contact sports, recreation activities, accidents, injuries, and falls. Concussions are very common among...
- Those Living with Lupus Are at Higher Risk of Atherosclerosis
Those living with lupus are at higher risk of getting blocked arteries due to the early development of atherosclerosis. New research indicates that vascular changes in lupus start quite early, much before any symptoms of vascular diseases appear. Understanding the risk of atherosclerosis, and taking...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- The Common (and not so common) Benefits Some Hospitals Offer to Nurses
In an article released on Nurse.com in August 2017, executive dean and professor Marie Nolan at John Hopkins University discusses both the granted, and not so common, benefits nurses should consider when seeking a potential employer. She urges readers and students to look beyond their offered salary...
- What Type of Doctor Should I Contact if I Have Heat Rash?
Miliaria is the other name for heat rash. Once you have the condition, you will experience some symptoms where most of them appear on the skin. It is believed to affect most children but is an infection that affects all ages.For children, heat rash is caused by underdeveloped sweat ducts that are...
- Dr. Rahul Jagdish Anand MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Robert Andrew Ord MD650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Usman Waheed M.D.11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. James Gordon Cushman M.D.22 South Greene Street Baltimore MD 21264
- Dr. Bethany Cara Sacks MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Christian D. Jones MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160