Dr. Myriame Vastey is a family practitioner practicing in Palatka, FL. Dr. Vastey specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Vastey possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Back Pain
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. Myriame Vastey M.D.'s Practice location
Palatka, FL 32177Get Direction
Interlachen, FL 32148Get Direction
Dr. Myriame Vastey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vastey
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Dr. Raymond J Mikelionis M.D.203 Grove St Roseville CA 95678
- Dr. Bobby R Lafferty DO1302 River St Palatka FL 32177
- Dr. Natalya A Verbinskaya MD306 Union Ave Crescent City FL 32112
- Dr. Neil F Benson MD108 N. Palm Ave. Palatka FL 32177
- Dr. Irena Maria Pacanowska-assefa MD6100 Saint Johns Ave Palatka FL 32177
- Dr. Iris Yolanda Rodriguez M.D.Lawton Indian Hospital Lawton OK 73507