Dr. Pablo De los santos is a vascular surgeon practicing in Bay Shore, NY. Dr. De los santos specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. De los santos diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 2007
- Varicose Veins
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
Pablo De los santos M.D.'s Practice location
Bay Shore, NY 11706Get Direction
Pablo De los santos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Antonios Gasparis M.D.37 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. James Jen MD248 Erin Ln East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. John W Francfort M D580 Union Boulevard West Islip NY 11795
- Dr. Charles A La rosa M.D.15 Park Ave Bay Shore NY 11706
- Dr. Eli Anker M.D.754 Montauk Hwy West Islip NY 11795
- Dr. John J. Ricotta M.D.100 Nicolls Rd Stony Brook NY 11794