Dr. Fardina Malik is a hospitalist practicing in Alton, IL. Dr. Malik specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Malik manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Malik works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Fardina Malik M. D.'s Practice location
Alton, IL 62002Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Fardina Malik M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has proved to be very beneficial to people of all ages. It has helped get rid of medical conditions and injuries that affect both the mental and physical functionality of the body. If you've never been through a physical therapy before and dismiss its aims, here are a few benefits...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Michael Y Lin MD4455 Duncan Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Gary A Vickers DO300 1st Capitol Dr Saint Charles MO 63301
- Dr. Joseph Franklin Rodemann MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jason Darrell Dausman M.D.11133 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136
- Dr. Joan H. Mass MD300 1st Capitol Dr Saint Charles MO 63301
- Dr. Rachel Hannah Bardowell MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110