Dr. Jason William Folk M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon727 Se Main St Suite 220 Simpsonville SC, 29681
Dr. Folk is a sports medicine specialist with expertise in arthroscopy, including complex hip and knee repair and reconstruction. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Schoo ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Sports Med & Arthroscopy
Dr. Jason William Folk M.D.'s Practice location
Simpsonville, SC 29681Get Direction
Dr. Jason William Folk M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Folk
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Dr. Brian George Burnikel M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Stefan John Tolan M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Stephan Geoffrey Pill MD170 Kimel Park Drive Winston Salem NC 27114
- Dr. Paul Charles Siffri M.D.727 Se Main St Simpsonville SC 29681
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Anderson M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Obi Ugochukwu Osuji M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615