Dr. Earl Buehner is a Dentist practicing in Minersville, PA. Dr. Buehner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Earl J Buehner D.D.S.'s Practice location
Minersville, PA 17954Get Direction
Dr. Earl J Buehner D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Dr. Stephanie Claire Berg D.M.D1075 Berkshire Blvd. Wyomissing PA 19610
- Dr. Joseph Dominic Chipriano DMD2000 W Market St Pottsville PA 17901
- Dr. Michael B Balthaser D.M.D.1075 Berkshire Blvd. Wyomissing PA 19610
- Robert Morris Weston D.D.S.1439 Centre Tpke Orwigsburg PA 17961
- Dr. Ellen F Boran DDS1144 E. Main St. Hegins PA 17938
- Dr. Jack Aughenbaugh D.D.S.1144 E Main St Hegins PA 17938