Dr. Ana Virginia Kato M.D.
Pediatrician1701 E Cesar E Chavez Ave #456 Los Angeles CA, 90033
Dr. Ana Kato is a pediatrician practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kato is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kato diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kato can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Faculty Of Med Sciences Of Pernambuco MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Ana Virginia Kato M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
Dr. Ana Virginia Kato M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kato
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249
- Dr. Mohamed D. Gudal MD43112 15th Street West Lancaster California 93534