Dr. Alfred E Chang MD
Surgeon1500 East Medical Ctr Dr B1 Floor Cancer & Ge Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Alfred Chang is a general surgeon practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Chang specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Chang provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1974
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Resection of liver tumors: technical aspects.
- Therapeutic effects of tumor reactive CD4+ cells generated from tumor-primed lymph nodes using anti-CD3/anti-CD28 monoclonal antibodies.
- Hepatic artery chemotherapy for colorectal liver metastases: technical considerations and review of clinical trials.
- Melanoma and human leukocyte antigen status: the missing link?
- Applications of gene transfer to cellular immunotherapy.
- Polarization effects of 4-1BB during CD28 costimulation in generating tumor-reactive T cells for cancer immunotherapy.
- Antitumor reactivity of anti-CD3/anti-CD28 bead-activated lymphoid cells:
- Clinicopathologic features of metastasis in nonsentinel lymph nodes of breast carcinoma patients.
- Radiotherapy potentiates the therapeutic efficacy of intratumoral dendritic cell administration.
- Intratumoral IL-12 and TNF-alpha-loaded microspheres lead to regression of breast cancer and systemic antitumor immunity.
- Efficacy of sentinel lymph node biopsy in male breast cancer.
- Mastectomy and concomitant sentinel lymph node biopsy for invasive breast cancer.
- An academic health center cost analysis of screening mammography: creating a financially viable service.
- Anti-CD137 monoclonal antibody administration augments the antitumor efficacy of dendritic cell-based vaccines.
- Synergistic effects of IL-12 and IL-18 in skewing tumor-reactive T-cell responses towards a type 1 pattern.
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, General Surgery; Duke Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Alfred E Chang MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Alfred E Chang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Dr. Semeret Munie M.D.2540 Rochester Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Charles D Mok D.O.8180 26 Mile Road, Suite 300 Utica MI 48316
- Dr. Clifford Suhyun Cho MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53791
- Dr. Carrie Lynn Kramer M.D.5333 Mcauley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Melissa Elizabeth Brunsvold M.D.1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. John F Cooper M.D.2691 Reliable Parkway Chicago IL 60686