Dr. Kevin Gregg practices Emergency Medicine in Greenville, SC. Dr. Gregg assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Gregg examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1983
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1983
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Emergency Medicine; Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Charity Hospital 1984
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Kevin John Gregg MD's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
Dr. Kevin John Gregg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Mrs. Tara Leigh Connelly M.D.336 Deerfield Rd Boone NC 28607
- Dr. Scott Milton Sasser MD550 Peachtree St NE Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. Christopher Steven Vega MD550 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Jennifer Meyer Springhart M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Martin E Lutz MD701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Eric William Ossmann MD80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Atlanta GA 30303