Dr. Hui-hung Wang is a family practitioner practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Wang specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wang possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Natl Defense Med Ctr, Taipei, Taiwan 1962
National Defense Med Center 1962
- Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Maimonides Med Center
- Maimonides Medical Center Program
Dr. Hui-hung Wang M.D.'s Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
Dr. Hui-hung Wang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Dr. Roy Michael Forman M.D.2140 Centerville Pl Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Charles Kent M.D.178 Lasalle Lefall Dr Quincy FL 32351
- Dr. David Luther Shafer M.D.1491 Governors Square Blvd Tallahassee FL 32301
- Dr. Kit D Kuss MD1003 W College Blvd Niceville FL 32578
- Dr. James Richard Thomas M.D.1491 Governors Square Blvd Tallahassee FL 32301
- Dr. Tracey E. Hellgren M.D.1160 Apalachee Pkwy Tallahassee FL 32301